Friday, November 30, 2012

Madison Turns "19"

Up next...Madison!  Today he turned 19. 
 
 
Even though he is considered an adult because of his age, he still gets excited about his birthday.  Just like when he was little.

 
I never tell him what he's getting.  He will give me ideas but he has no idea until he opens the gifts what they will be.  This year one of his gifts was Microsoft Office for his Mac.  He also got clothes and gift cards.

 
He was especially happy that Kaitlyn came down to stay and celebrate with him!  They had a big date night planned for the next night.


 
I am amazed with each birthday what a fine young man my son is becoming.  He began life as a 4 pound preeemie and is  finishing up his 1st semester of college with a 4.0 GPA.  He works two jobs, finds time for Kaitlyn, playing with his little sister and attends church regularly.  He is also a good friend to all his buddies.   His dad and I could not be prouder of him!  My friends tell me all the time how lucky I am to have such a great kid.  I don't feel lucky.  I feel blessed. 

 
Happy 19th Birthday Madison!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment