Friday, June 17, 2011

Playgroup Zoo Fun

This week our playgroup met at the Zoo.  I was told that if you go on Thursday after 4pm, it isn't crowded and boy were they right.  I think this is the first time I have been able to actually see the Gorillas up close.  We were the only ones in the exhibit.  It was also nice because the girls were able to be together, walking, playing and checking out the animals up close.   I love our little group.  They are such a blessing!



It seems like every time the girls are together a game of Ring Around the Rosie begins.
.


Sophie and Lydia.  They just automatically grab hands as they are walking along.

Up close watching the seal swim by....




I love the look on Elizabeth's face.  It's priceless!   She and Sophie were so apprehensive about doing the slide but they got over it quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment