Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Night Out With A Beauty

When I learned that Disney's Beauty and the Beast was coming to town I knew that I would be taking Sophie.  This is one of my favorite Disney movies and I couldn't wait to take my girl to her first musical . My friend Suzannah and I bought tickets for our girls and planned our night.  


 I dressed my beautiful little girl and took her outside for a photo shoot.  Daddy downloaded the soundtrack for us.  We had listened to it together all week.  Singing Be Our Guest as loudly and as often as we could.



 We picked up our friends and headed to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory.  Suzannah and I were concerned that the girls might lose interest half way through but that was not the case.  Sophie sat on the edge of my knees through the entire performance, asking questions throughout and claiming at one point, "I am Sophie and I'm cute...I think the Beast would love me too."  Yes baby girl.  I'm sure he would.  Everyone else does.


 Suzannah I drilled the girls before the show and at dinner about being ladies and proper behavior at a restaurant and play.  They did pretty well but just couldn't help themselves during the intermission.  The silliness had to come out.


 This is one of the things I've looked forward to about having a daughter.  I love to share these things with my girl and I plan on doing them every chance we get and hopefully we can conquer the acting like lady part.



No comments:

Post a Comment