Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

For several years I have made Sophie's Halloween costumes.  I really enjoy doing this.  We were so busy getting ready to move that I was tempted to just purchase one this year but couldn't make myself do it.  Trick or Treating lasts for such a short time in a child's life.  I know I only have so many years to do it so I took the time and started up the sewing machine.  Sophie wanted to be a Fairy and a Butterfly so we put the two together and made her a "Fairy Fly".  She was beautiful!









 This was the first year in several that Madison did not have to work on Halloween.  I'm not sure who was more excited...him or Sophie.  Like me he has always loved this holiday and was thrilled he was getting to take her Trick or Treating.  He was also excited to go through her candy stash and swipe his favorites once they got home.










We came across many scary figures that night!


But Sophie was okay as long as her "Big Brother" was there holding her hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment