Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Preparations

The old saying, "a woman's work is never done" seems most appropriate on holidays.  There is always so much to do from shopping to cooking to keeping up with traditions so they are special for the little ones.   Even though I worked most of the day on Easter preparations,  it was fun and I got everything done in time for Camden and I to sit down together and watch The King's Speech.  It was an awesome movie by the way.  I love having Sophie around to help me in the kitchen.  She loves to help me  cook and I love that I can share this time with my sweet little girl. 



Getting the eggs dyed

Sophie and I love wearing our matching aprons.

Sophie adding cupcake liners to the pan for me.

Which came first, Daddy or the egg?

Baking....baking....baking....

Pappy and Sophie filling the eggs.



Cupcakes are ready.  I hope they taste as good as they look.

Getting everyones clothes ironed and ready for church.  

Even though holidays can be a lot of work,   I love them.  I know that it is a way to bless my family and show them how much I care.  

2 comments:

  1. Most definitely!!!

    Love the matching aprons! They are precious. I am sure my girls would love them!

    Happy Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, YOU are an amazing momma and women. You truly are a blessing not only to your family but to your friends as well. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete