Friday, April 1, 2011

Thoughts from the rear....

I was busy cleaning the bathrooms when my teenager asked if I would like to go with he and Brandon to the YMCA and work out.  Madison has known that I've been trying to get back for some time and have been procrastinating so when he was kind enough to include me, his middle aged mother, I felt obliged to go.  He volunteered to drive, so I climbed in the back and buckled in.
As I was sitting there listening to Brandon go on and on about the 8 pieces of pizza, 4 cheezy breadstix and desert he ate at Gatti's a few minutes earlier, and watched Madison find the perfect song on his ipod, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.  I found it funny that Madison was now driving my old car and I was sitting in the spot he sat in so many times having to listen to the music I wanted on the radio.  I loved it!  
I also couldn't help but think, "he drives too fast!"

No comments:

Post a Comment