Friday, April 29, 2011

Will and Cate

Prince William married his princess Catherine today.  I remember when his mother, Diana, married Prince Charles when I was younger and was excited to watch this royal wedding.  I love all the history and tradition of the British Royal family.   I got up at 5am to watch the much hyped events unfold and to see Catherines wedding dress and "the kiss".    It did not dissapoint.  It was a glorious wedding!  When Sophie got up I explained to her what was going on.  She is just now starting to get into her princess phase and was excited to see a real one on the TV.  She ran to her room and got her beloved Cinderella book.  Later in the day when we ran our errands Sophie got her "princess on".  After I got her dressed she came to the car wearing her pearls and tiara.  She was giving Princess Catherine a run for her money.



No comments:

Post a Comment