Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Kind of Sunday morning


Once a month we attend church on Saturday night because of Camden's volunteer commitment.   It's hard to stop what we are doing and go but it is so worth it the next morning.  When we got up today it was raining and the temperature had cooled off considerably making for a good day to stay in bed a little longer.  I got up while everyone was still asleep, fixed a cup of coffee and headed to my favorite spot on the couch to read my scriptures for the day.  Sophie got up and we made homemade waffles with fresh berries and whipped cream.   Camden came strolling into the den and assumed his position in the recliner with the Sunday paper.  I took the Target ad.




 Madison for once this week got to sleep in.


  After waffles, the paper and some good coffee, Camden and Sophie began playing hide and seek.

 No hurries, no where to go.  Just me,  daddy and the kids.   My favorite kind of Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment