Sunday, October 16, 2011

Babies, Babies Everywhere

I was really beginning to wonder if Sophie was going to play babies like other little girls.  She played occassionally but not like some of her friends.  Sophie seemed to be more interested in writing and doing her art work.  In the last few weeks she has really gotten into dolls.  She sets up her little "baby" area by the front window and just plays and plays....burping, feeding, changing and rocking. 



 This is pretty typical.  If Madison is home and not on the phone with Kaitlin, he is near his baby sister.


 As soon as I get home from work I am usually right down there with her....burping, feeding, changing, rocking and loving every minute of it!  It makes my heart happy to hear her talk to her babies and love on them using the same words that I use when I'm loving on her. 



 These sweet little Disney toys were Madison's when he was a baby.  Now they are Sophie's and she uses them with her dolls.  There is a Donald Duck somewhere but she informed me her dolls don't like him so he is never included in playtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment