Saturday, October 15, 2011

Frankenstien, Toddlers & Teenagers

Madison had Kaitlin in this weekend for a visit.  The teenagers and toddler sat around dipping apples into yummy caramel while helping Sophie decorate the outside of her pumpkin. 







Sophie was loving all the "teenager attention" until they decided to go out for awhile and left her home.  It broke her heart and the tears were flowing.


Look at that pitiful face.  If big brother had seen it I don't think he would have been able to leave.  He hates it when she cries.


When he got home she ran right up to him,  grabbed a hold of his neck making sure everyone knew that he belongs to her!   Sophie informed me the other day that when she gets big she's going to marry "Baste." (her name for him).  I hope Kaitlin isn't the jealous type.

1 comment:

  1. That is oh so sweet! To answer your question I use my 18-200mm lens the most...I love it. Although I shoot in manual for still life and some portrait shots I usually shoot in aperture mode because timing with the kids is usually too tricky to adjust all of the settings for each shot. I would start on aperture mode to start...hope that helps!

    Tiffany

    PS: your blogger profile is not available so no one can visit your lovely blog when they click on your picture or name:)

    ReplyDelete