Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Did You Twist Your Ankle?

Camden and I decided to take a walk after supper last night.  It was a typical scenario for us; Camden pushing the stroller, he has to be in charge of anything that's considered a"moving" vehicle,  me doing all the talking and walking about a step behind him.  It was dark outside and the leaves are now covering the sidewalks making them hard to see.  I stepped off the side of the sidewalk, twisted my ankle and fell full force on my arm and side.  My husband, in true Camden fashion, turns, stares at me for about 15 seconds and says, "did you twist your ankle?"  Not, "Oh my gosh honey, are you okay?" or  "Are you hurt, can I help you up?"


 Now for  his side of the story, " I just noticed the endless talking had suddenly stopped and I wondered what happened?"

No comments:

Post a Comment