Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A couple of things

Sophie has outgrown her changing table.  She hasn't needed it for diaper changing for awhile but we have kept it because it has been a great place to sit her , put on her clothes, fix her hair, put on her shoes etc....Since new toys came in for Birthday and Christmas it was necessary to move the changing table out.  It was a little sad for me.  This was a place of bonding for us.  During diaper changes, after baths, we would lay her up here, give her baby massages with lotion, kiss her little toes and a place where daddy "always puts Desitin on the baby".  (He is big on prevenative diaper irritations has been since we had Madison)

The other day I  looked over at Sophie from my seat on the couch and laughed out loud.  She had pulled Aiden's  pants down and was pretending that she was going potty.  I told Daddy to look and without missing a beat he said, "don't let her pee on my speakers!"  Sophie looked at him very seriously and exclamied, "Aiden needs  go potty Daddy".  

I think she is finished.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what is funnier, that she set up doll up to go potty or her doll's HAIR. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete