Saturday, January 1, 2011

Purging

The phrase, "opposites attract" describes Camden and I to a T.  Our personalities are completely different.  One thing that we've always had in common is we both hate clutter.  Watching the cleanup crew come do their work on an episode of Hoarders is like Nirvana for us.   New Years Day has always been a day of purging.  I have spent most of the day cleaning out my bookmarks folders on my computer, emails, I cleared about 30 + apps off of my iphone that were never used, and cleaned out my secretary where I keep all the family paperwork.  Camden has been going through clothes and de-cluttering our lirope out front that never got cut down.   This afternoon I will begin the process of purging the family budget and cutting out all unnecessary expenses.  It's easier for me to focus on the New Year when the previous years "clutter" is gone. We are making good progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment