Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Art Work Time

 


"It's art work time".  This is Sophie's new phrase.  I'm not sure if she picked it up from Mother's Day out or a cartoon but it is her "thing".  There are art supplies all over my house.  She has taken all my Scotch tape, envelopes and sticky notes.  I have none left.   Whenever you ask her what she is doing, she says, "art work time."  She does art work time in her room, at the kitchen table, the living room floor and in the car.   Her signature piece right now is to take envelopes, cut paper and write letters to put in them.  Some times she even brings them to me to write names on them for her.  She will tape the envelope shut, decorate the outside and bring it to you as a gift.  She is so proud of these envelopes and tells me, "no throw away."

2 comments:

  1. I have given your blog the "Stylish Blogger Award!" Congratulations! Check it out! http://familyforest.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete