Friday, February 4, 2011

This is all I get?


Sophie wanted me to color with her.  I gladly accepted.  I printed off some coloring pages from Nick Jr. and she went to get the colored pencils (her preference).  I noticed as we sat down to color that she put the box of 36 pencils in front of her and all I got was the measly box of 12 colors and I think there was even one missing.  When I asked to borrow one of her pencils so I could have a darker shade of green she said, "no, these are mine".  There was no way I could color my beautiful firefly picture with such limited color choices.  After some begging, pleading, and threatening not to color any more, she finally let me borrow a pencil.  I think I will show her and pick myself up the 64 box of Crayolas with the built in sharpener.  That will show her.

No comments:

Post a Comment