Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Sophie

Today my baby turned 4.  I have told her all year that she absolutely was not allowed to turn 4, she had to stay 3 but she did not listen to me.  She grew up bigger and more beautiful this year.  Tonight we had Mamoo, Pappy, JoJo and Butch over to celebrate.  Sophie's best friend Lydia also came to join in the fun. I cooked Sophie's favorite meal "frimp", that's shrimp for you and me.   She also requested a pink cake with pink icing.  

 Every time JoJo comes over, she immediately sits down and begins playing with Sophie.  She will play anything Sophie asks, babies, doll house, art work....you name it and JoJo will play it.

 Aiden had been left at Aunt D's house on Thanksgiving.  It was tragic.  JoJo stopped by and picked her up for Sophie on the way to our house.  Sophie was so excited to have her back.  The little blonde doll was a gift from her cousin Lila.  You press her tummy and she sings Jesus Loves Me.  Sophie thinks she is fabulous and I was starting to get a little worried that Aiden was getting tossed aside but no, now she just has to have them both together at all times.  It's so cute.


Sophie is so precious.  When you sing happy birthday to her, she covers her mouth and giggles the entire time.  I love it!








She received so many nice presents but she and Lydia were just happy to be together.






After snapping a few pics with the grandparents Sophie and Lydia put on their matching shirts and gave me the privilege of a photo shoot.  Little girls are so much fun!  I'm so glad Sophie has Lydia and I hope they are BFF's forever!






Happy 4th Birthday Sophie Fu, we sure do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment