Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Frightfully Fun Night!

I love Halloween!  The 2-3 years between Madison growing out of trick or treating and Sophie coming home was really sad for me,  but we are making up for it now.  I got Sophie all dressed up in her Snow White costume, added some Mary Kay rouge to her cheeks and away we went off to my friend Jill's for some delicious chili, time with good friends and as much candy gathering as we could before our Princess had to rush home to be put to bed.





Halloween at Jill & Lawrences is so much fun! 

Even the adults get in on the action.  There was Buddy the Elf and a not so Angry Bird, look at that smile.



Sarah & Sophie looked great showing off their costumes.



Last year I learned that if you are going to trick or treat Jill's neighborhood with the big kids, a wagon is as necessary as a big candy bag.


Here I am offering the little princess a beautiful red apple.  Watch out Snow White!

Sophie made a beautiful princess and a perfect Snow White. We had an awesome Halloween.  I'm so glad Sophie and I get to share these fun times together.
Sunday Snapshot

3 comments: