Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year End Review 2011

It always seems like life is pretty routine until our annual year end review.  We have done this for many years now and it's always so nice to look back over the year and see what happened in our family.  In the past we have gone to our favorite Chinese resteraunt, The Egg Roll Machine, but this year Camden was craving PF Changs lettuce wraps so we headed there.  There are no pictures because I just didn't feel like being bothered with it.  I wanted to be with my family, enjoying every bite of yummy food and just being present in the moment with them.  Every year seems to be passing more quickly, especially where Madison is concerned and sometimes you just need to sit and enjoy.

1. I went to work part time at the Louisville Airport.

2. My boys celebrated their beloved Cats going to the Final Four and beating  Tennessee after a 26 year losing streak.

3. I did the Bible studies Not A Fan & Balancing Lifes Demands.

4. I finished reading the entire Bible on my birthday.

5. I sponsored my first child, Annie through an Orphans Wish.

6. Madison turned the big 18.

7. Madison became a Senior in High School.

8. Madison got accepted to all 3 colleges he applied for.

9. Madison registered to Vote and  registered for the Draft.

10. Our pool had to get a new liner.  It was fun picking it out.

12. I've gone more digital.  I've started digital scrapbooking and reading Ebooks.

11. Our family went on 2 college campus tours.

12. Madison got his first raise at work.

13. Camden had his first root canal.

14. Sophie went to the dentist for the first time in her little life and got 2 cavities filled.

15. Camden completed the Dale Carnegie Training.

16. Sophie got a big girl bed.

17. Madison went on his first road trip by himself.

18.  We began applying for college scholarships.

19. Madison went to his Junior Ring Dance.

20.  Madison had Senior portraits taken.

21. Madison recieved a 25 on his ACT and finsished his Junior year with a 3.94 GPA.

22.  I got an Ipad.

23. Sophie went to her first movie.

I am looking forward to what God has in store for our family in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment