Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sophie's birthday party

Today we had a birthday party for Sophie.  It was so much fun.  I decided because it was after Thanksgiving, I would go with a Christmas theme.  It turned out really special.  The house is decorated for Christmas and everything I needed for the party was easy to find right now.
The girls opened little aprons that I had made for them and decorated Christmas cookies.  We had icing, sprinkles, red hots and chocolate chips.


This is a little tree that I set up every year.  I used to use it for Madison's special ornaments and we would put it in his room during the holidays.  Now he and Sophie share it.  JoJo brought her a sweet little Barbie ballerina ornament for her Birthday.  Sophie loved hanging it on the tree.

Lydia enjoyed eating the decorations as much as she liked putting them on the cookies.
Sophie, Sarah Kate and Lila looking extra cute in the little pettiskirts!

Sophie has been telling everyone she meets that she is having a "Happy Party."  I think she had a wonderful time and I loved putting it together for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment