Friday, July 6, 2012

April-2012

In April, we celebrated Easter.  I actually had to work on Easter Sunday but we were able to celebrate anyway and have fun.  Sophie and I went to Mamoo and Pappy's and colored Easter eggs.  Sophie enjoyed coloring the eggs and we had some fun with them.  For the last several years we've had a good time creating a "Daddy egg".  I'm sure you will be able to figure out which one that is.




I was able to get Sophie dressed on Easter Sunday before I had to go to work.   Her dress was so pretty.  Mamoo bought it for her and she loved it.  It is so much fun to pick out a little girls Easter dress.  They are just so special.  I was able to get her to pose for me and I loved the shots I got of her modeling her dress for me.


















I was even able to get a few shots with Madison.  He's not as willing a participant as Sophie for photo shoots.



 My sweet children.  I love them so much!


Also in April my friend Becky came to town and we had a wonderful few days shopping, hanging out, and having a girls night out at Ruth's Chris.  It was Spring Break and I really wanted to do something special with Sophie so Becky and I took her to Build A Bear.  This was her first time and she loved it!



 She picked out her pink bear, kissed it's heart and gently placed it inside.




 She loved giving Flower, her bears new name,  a bath, combing her hair and the best part picking out her outfit!



 I allowed her to pick one new outfit but of course Becky had to buy her another one.  She got PJ's and a Ballerina outfit for little Flower.

Becky and I had a great few days.  I hate that she lives in another city and we only get a chance to be together once a year if were lucky.  We still talk almost everyday and she is the one I love to talk to when life isn't going so great or I just need to vent, or something funny happened or I need prayer or the kids or the husband or blah...blah....blah......just about anything girlfriends need to talk about.




No comments:

Post a Comment