Friday, July 6, 2012

May-2012 The Last Outfit

I know I said this month was going to be all about Madison but I had to throw this post in here because it's important and I want it documented.  While we were in China, there was a lot of opportunities to shop.  I purchased several outfits for Sophie to have as she grew.  It was hard to judge sizes because they were different from American ones but I was able to pick up enough to make it through 3 years.  I want Sophie to be proud of her heritage and the clothing in China is something to be very proud of.  It is unique and beautiful.  Unfortunately this is the last of the outfits that I brought home and it is probably my favorite.  She looked so pretty in it and I was so excited to capture the moment in camera.










Like most little girls Sophie loves the color pink and she is pretty in pink but I must say she is "gorgeous" in red!

No comments:

Post a Comment