Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back To The Blog

It has been six months since my last blog post.  (Sounds like I'm in Bloggers Anonymous)....I'm not sure if I intended for that to happen or not.  I finished up 2011 with my Year In Review Post, printed my blog into a book and then stopped there.  My original intent of my blog was to document our life.  I have been a long time Scrapbooker but was just unable to keep up and blogging was easier at the time.   For many reasons I let the blog go but am now ready to pick it back up.  One of the reasons is, even though I love my scrapbooks, I still can't keep up.  Another is I found that in my scrapping world I usually only scrapped events where as on my blog I tended to also include the "daily happenings" of life and I really like that.  One more motivation is there are lots of blogs I read on a daily basis and it's nice to be able to leave comments on those blogs and them have something to link back to.

I plan to spend the next several days doing a catch up.  Probably a "month at a glance" type of post.  There was so much that has happened in the last six months and I want it documented even if it's just touched on briefly.

So here's to another shot at blogging!  I hope I can remember how to do it :)


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment