Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ollie

This Christmas our family has a new little friend, Ollie the Elf.  We found Ollie sitting on the fireplace this morning with a book that explained all about his job and how he helps Santa.  We explained to Sophie that Ollie watches  children during the day and then at night he heads back to Santa's workshop to inform Santa who's been naughty or nice.  Then he comes back the next day to watch again.  Unfortunately for Sophie her first evening with Ollie watching didn't turn out so well.  After she hit her brother in the face with her coloring book, I was carrying her, crying off to bed explaining how Ollie wasn't going to have a good report for Santa.  As she passed him with tears streaming down her face she was yelling, " I love you Ollie, goodnight Ollie, I love you".  I think she was trying to suck up to him.  Not sure if it worked or not.  I guess only Ollie will know.

1 comment: