Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baaaste

I have no idea how to spell my title.  This is the best I can do.  This is what Sophie calls her brother.  She has since she started talking and won't even try to say his name right.   When I tell people that I have a 17 year old son  they always want to know how he is with Sophie.   My answer is the same.  He is a great big brother and loves her very much.  He is also a teenager and is busy with work, friends and school.  Lately he has been even more busy and he hasn't much time for her.  This weekend he put aside some of the things he needed to do and made time for his baby sister.  I couldn't have been prouder.
Last night he put on her shoes and coat.  Strapped her into her car seat, drove her to Walgreen's where he let her pick any candy she wanted.  She chose immy immy's (M & M's) and a Hello Kitty pez dispenser.



Even though he works as a Lifeguard at the Y, he took Sophie there today on his day off to swim because he had promised her he would on the way to church.  Baaaste is a great big brother and Sophie is so lucky to have him.

1 comment:

  1. Madison IS a great big brother! The love between them is so evident. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete